UP Inter Cast Marriage Scheme | Antarjatiye Vivah Yojana, UP Inter Cast Marriage Scheme, Uttar Pradesh Inter Cast Marriage Scheme, Uttar Pradesh Antarjatiye Vivah Yojana
Updated On 27.06.19-
Uttar Pradesh inter caste marriage scheme has been initiated by the government to work for caste differences in the state. Under the scheme, the newly married couple of the state, who are married under the Inter caste Marriage Scheme, will be provided assistance of Rs. 50000 by the State Government. The benefit of the scheme will be obtained only if one of the boys or girls is related to a Scheduled Caste or a tribe. If you belongs to the other general category then only the benefit of the plan will be given. Under the scheme, assistance of Rs. 2 lakhs is being provided by the Central Government to the newly married couple under the Inter caste incentive scheme under Dr. Ambedkar Foundation.
UP Inter Cast Marriage Scheme | Antarjatiye Vivah Yojana
- Name of Scheme – Uttar Pradesh Inter caste marriage scheme
- Beginning – by the state government
- In which year the scheme started – Year 2015
- Support amount – Rs 2.50 lakh
- Planning & Monitor – By Social Welfare Department
- Objective – To eliminate race discrimination in the state
To take advantage of the scheme, either a bride or groom belongs to a Scheduled Caste and only then the general category will benefit from this scheme.
Under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, it is mandatory to register marriage in any concerned register office.
Under the inter caste marriage scheme, the age of the boy above 21 years and the girl’s age should be above 18 years.
Under the scheme, divorced people can not take advantage of this scheme.
Aadhar card – Aadhaar card is mandatory for qualified candidates to take advantage.
Caste Certificate – Candidates must have caste certificates to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Passport size photo – Candidates must have a photo of passport size car simultaneously.
Age Certificate – To avail the benefit of the scheme, the candidate has to have a certificate related to age certificate such as birth certificate or tenth grade pass. Under which age can be traced.
Uttar Pradesh permanent residency – The benefits of the scheme can only be taken by citizens of Uttar Pradesh, therefore candidates must have a permanent residence certificate of the state.
Uttar Pradesh Inter Caste Marriage Scheme Application Form
- To take advantage of the scheme, you can get an application form by visiting the nearest social welfare department.
- After reading the information reached there, fill it out carefully.
- Keep in mind that you have to give all your information there.
- After this, you submit the application form to the Social Welfare Department official.
- In this way you can take advantage of Uttar Pradesh Inter caste marriage scheme.
Today, we will give you information about “Uttar Pradesh inter caste marriage scheme“. You can ask any questions related to the article related to this scheme. We must not forget to share your thank you post of your questions.
You May Like –